|Match||Both Teams to Score Yes/No||Odds|
|Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United||No||8/13|
|Southampton vs Aston Villa||Yes||4/6|
|Leicester City vs Manchester City||Yes||8/15|
|Wolves vs Norwich City||No||4/5|
|Brentford vs Blackburn Rovers||Yes||Evens|
|All Five Results as an Accumulator||13.86/1|
- Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United: No – Two of the Premier League’s most toothless attacks do battle here. Nobody has scored fewer goals than the Eagles this term, and they signed Cenk Tosun to boost their firepower – he’s now injured. Newcastle’s 5-4-1 system hardly lends itself to goals, and it’s no surprise to note they have scored one goal or fewer in nine of their last ten games.
- Southampton vs Aston Villa: Yes – These two teams are always on the radar for BTTS individually, so pit them against one another and we simply have to get involved. Southampton have kept just three clean sheets since September, and have netted in eight of their last ten to show their goals-based betting providence. Villa, under Dean Smith, won’t take a backward step, and BTTS has landed in each of their last six league outings.
- Leicester City vs Manchester City: Yes – There could well be a gaping chasm in front of the Leicester back four here with Wilfred Ndidi injured and Hamza Choudhury suspended. Not that Man City need much persuasion, averaging as they do 2.50 goals per game in the Premier League this term. At the other end of the pitch, Jamie Vardy will frighten the life out of Fernandinho and whoever he is partnered with, and this should be a thoroughly entertaining game for the neutral.
- Wolves vs Norwich City: No – With just six goals scored in thirteen away games, Norwich boast the distinction of being undoubtedly the worst top-flight side on their travels. Wolves are solid enough – they’ve kept clean sheets on the bounce against Manchester United and Leicester, and so we’re expecting them to win to nil here.
- Brentford vs Blackburn Rovers: Yes – Brentford don’t concede too many goals, especially at home, but that’s four outings without a clean sheet now for the Bees. If there are defensive frailties creeping in, they will be sorely tested by a Blackburn Rovers side that has notched 13 times in their last six games – they are flying at the moment.