|Match||Both Teams to Score Yes/No||Odds|
|Besiktas vs Antalyaspor||Yes||4/5|
|Istanbul Basaksehir vs Alanyaspor||No||10/11|
|Umraniyespor vs Fatih Karagumruk||Yes||4/5|
|Central Coast Mariners vs Melbourne City||Yes||8/13|
|Perth Glory vs Western United||Yes||7/10|
|All Five Results as an Accumulator||15.98/1|
- Besiktas vs Antalyaspor: Yes – Besiktas are well fancied to get the win here, but more appealing from a betting perspective is BTTS. The hosts average two goals scored per game on home soil, and in Burak Yilmaz and Caner Erkin they possess two of the best attacking talents in the division. But they are prone to conceding, and with BTTS landing in five of the visitors’ last six you get a flavour of what kind of contest this could be. Besiktas could dominate proceedings, but Antalyaspor are unbeaten in eight and have scored two or more goals in five of those outings.
- Istanbul Basaksehir vs Alanyaspor: No – Despite the presence of former Premier League frontmen Papiss Cisse and Demba Ba here, goals are not anticipated given that these are two of the best defences in the Turkish Super Lig. Only Galatasaray have conceded fewer goals than these two, with Over 2.5 Goals only landing in one of Alanyaspor’s last six outings – that shows how they go about their business.
- Umraniyespor vs Fatih Karagumruk: Yes – Fans of goal fests will be looking for a live stream of this Turkish 1. Lig contest. Hosts Umraniyespor have delivered 78 goals for and against in their 28 games thus far, although Fatih Karagumruk aren’t far behind with 74. BTTS has landed in 8/11 for the visitors too, which suggests plenty of goalmouth action should be in the offing.
- Central Coast Mariners vs Melbourne City: Yes – Central Coast have been woeful in the Australian A-League this term, but at least they are competitive on home soil and they may just be fancied to give Melbourne City a tough time of things. The visitors are up in second in the league table, but they do concede goals at an alarming rate – including an average of 1.70 per game on the road.
- Perth Glory vs Western United: Yes – In backing BTTS we want to see plenty of goals in the respective teams’ rear-view mirror, and in Western United’s case their last six games have included a 3-4 defeat plus 6-2 and 5-1 victories. Perth Glory have been typically just as obliging – BTTS has hit the spot in five of their last six.