|Match||Both Teams to Score Yes/No||Odds|
|Tottenham vs Manchester United||Yes||13/20|
|Fulham vs Brentford||Yes||8/11|
|QPR vs Barnsley||Yes||1/2|
|Blackburn Rovers vs Bristol City||Yes||3/4|
|Aston Villa vs Chelsea||Yes||8/13|
|All Five Results as an Accumulator||12.09/1|
- Tottenham vs Manchester United: Yes – Neither of these two teams are particularly convincing defensively, and if this becomes a game of attack vs defence you would suspect that it’s the former that will triumph. Spurs will have Harry Kane back of course, while Marcus Rashford will surely be buoyed by the positivity shown to him in recent days.
- Fulham vs Brentford: Yes – We’re getting to that point of the season where accumulating points at all costs is key, and especially so when you are in the promotion mix as Fulham and Brentford are. Neither can afford to lose here, and that’s good news for BTTS backers who add these two free-scoring teams to their betslip.
- QPR vs Barnsley: Yes – Seven points adrift of safety, now is the time for Barnsley to launch their Championship survival mission, and they may fancy claiming three of those against a QPR side that has shipped 62 goals so far this term. That said, the Hoops have netted 58 so they aren’t shy in front of goal themselves.
- Blackburn Rovers vs Bristol City: Yes – Assuming the teams return in the same fettle as they were in prior to the break, Blackburn and Bristol City remain prime BTTS candidates. The Lancashire club have scored in 81% of their games this term, while the Bristolians’ 37 games thus far have witnessed an incredible 104 goals – they are the Championship’s great entertainers.
- Aston Villa vs Chelsea: Yes – It’s getting to the point of no return for Aston Villa, who need to start picking up some serious points if they are to avoid an instant return to the second tier. They will be looking to catch Chelsea cold here, and why not – nobody in the Premier League’s top seven have conceded more than the Blues.