|Match||Both Teams to Score Yes/No||Odds|
|Crystal Palace vs Tottenham||No||9/10|
|Everton vs Bournemouth||Yes||8/15|
|West Ham vs Aston Villa||Yes||8/15|
|Notts County vs Barnet||Yes||8/11|
|Boston United vs Gateshead||No||Evens|
|All Five Results as an Accumulator||15.43/1|
- Crystal Palace vs Tottenham: No – While final day games where nothing is on the line can lead to relaxed, goal-laden fare, it seems highly unlikely that will be the case here between two sides that don’t give an inch. Harry Kane looked sharp against Leicester last time out, but there’s no reason to think either manager will shift away from their defence-first mentality.
- Everton vs Bournemouth: Yes – Fate has transpired quite nicely for Bournemouth, who have to win to have any chance of staying up. A trip to Everton gives them that chance, especially as the Toffees have been below-par since the resumption. That said, the Cherries miss a number of key defensive personnel in Ake, Smith and Daniels, and so there is a recipe for goals at Goodison Park.
- West Ham vs Aston Villa: Yes – West Ham have been in extraordinary attacking form recently, and in their last five games they have bludgeoned 14 goals – that’s nearly a third of their whole season’s tally! They’re up against a Villa side here who, realistically, will want at least a point on a madcap final day of the campaign. It’s not Dean Smith’s nature to go for the 0-0….
- Notts County vs Barnet: Yes – The National League play-offs are single game affairs this season, and that set-up lends itself perfectly to a BTTS wager. If one team goes ahead, the other has to throw the kitchen sink at finding an equaliser – that often yields dividends. For what it’s worth, only champions Barrow scored more than Notts County during the regular season, while Barnet have an edge having already played competitively since the restart.
- Boston United vs Gateshead: No – The strength of both of these teams this season has been their defending – Boston and Gateshead ranked tenth and eleventh respectively for goals scored in the National League North. In a play-off semi-final, you don’t expect their approaches to change.