|Norwich City vs West Ham||West Ham to Win||Evens|
|Watford vs Newcastle United||Newcastle/Draw Double Chance||10/11|
|Tottenham vs Arsenal||Under 2.5 Goals||Evens|
|Derby County vs Brentford||Brentford to Win||10/11|
|Swansea City vs Leeds United||Swansea +1.00 Asian Handicap||4/7|
|All Five Results as an Accumulator||21.59/1|
- Norwich City vs West Ham – The break has had a marked effect on some teams – both good and bad. Norwich have been abysmal, quite frankly, since the return of the Premier League, losing all five of their games at a goal difference of -10. West Ham, meanwhile, in their last two have beaten an excellent Chelsea side and twice took the lead against an improving Newcastle side.
- Watford vs Newcastle United – Quite what the bookmakers have seen in Watford to make them a 4/5 favourite here is anybody’s guess, but this is a side who have lost three of their last four and struggled past a desperate Norwich outfit last time out. Newcastle have been absolutely fine so far (W2 D2 L0), with Steve Bruce’s formation change devised over the suspension working wonders.
- Tottenham vs Arsenal – Arsenal’s improvement of late has come courtesy of Mikel Arteta’s switch to a three-man defence, which has attributed to three wins and just one goal conceded in their last four. As for Tottenham, you know the Jose Mourinho credos in these big games against local rivals – he would love nothing more than to win this 1-0. He will park the bus, in a fashion, and look to build on Spurs’ Under 2.5 Goals form of four in their last five.
- Derby County vs Brentford – Even though they are in good form, you can make a case against Derby here with Tom Lawrence and Martyn Waghorn suspended and the likes of Andre Wisdom and Jack Marriott injured. Wayne Rooney plays so deep it is hard for him to influence games, and Brentford – fresh from turning around a 0-1 deficit to Charlton – have now triumphed in each of their last six games, socring 16 goals too.
- Swansea City vs Leeds United – You can expect Swansea to give Leeds a really good run for their money here, with a decent formline of W2 D3 L1 and an excellent win over Sheffield Wednesday last time out. Leeds have won just 12/41 by a margin of two goals or more this term, and that indicates how rarely they dominate their opposition.