|Wolves vs Arsenal||Arsenal/Draw Double Chance||4/6|
|Chelsea vs Watford||Chelsea -1 Handicap||11/10|
|Leicester City vs Crystal Palace||Under 2.5 Goals||4/6|
|Manchester United vs Bournemouth||Man Utd -1 Handicap||8/13|
|Stoke City vs Barnsley||Barnsley/Draw Double Chance||4/6|
|All Five Results as an Accumulator||14.70/1|
- Wolves vs Arsenal – Wolves are a really good side these days under Nuno Espirito Santo, but you do wonder sometimes if they are flying close to the edge. They have failed to win in 19/32 this term, and of their 13 wins eight have come by a single goal. That suggests Arsenal have a chance of at least nicking a point, and they played much better in the 2-0 victory over Southampton last time out.
- Chelsea vs Watford – One of the things that has been evident in Watford’s play so far is how unfit they have looked compared to their opposition – remember, their players returned to training late after the pandemic. They were outfought by Burnley and outclassed by Southampton, and they will have their work cut out by a vibrant Chelsea outfit here. The Blues have won both their games since the resumption of the season.
- Leicester City vs Crystal Palace – One of the most surprising things to emerge since the Premier League resumed is how lacklustre Leicester have looked. Draws with Watford and Brighton have done little to enhance their Champions League claims, and the possible absence of James Maddison and Ricardo Pereira will not aid their attacking play. Palace are hardworking and well organised, and seven of their last ten games have delivered this Under 2.5 Goal line.
- Manchester United vs Bournemouth – Manchester United are flying at the moment, and they are not only winning but winning well – stuffing three each past Sheffield United and Brighton. Bournemouth seem to be freefalling towards relegation, and they could have to travel to Old Trafford without Callum Wilson, Ryan Fraser, Josh King and Charlie Daniels. It could be another long 90 minutes for the Cherries.
- Stoke City vs Barnsley – Stoke have been derisory since the resumption of the Championship season, losing 0-2 and 0-3 to Middlesbrough and Wigan respectively. Barnsley could leap above them with victory here, and having defeated Blackburn and QPR within their last three outings that’s not far-fetched by any means.